- Introduce yourself – name, year, where you are from
- What is the discussion on self-love in your native countries? How is self-love addressed?
- How does your culture define what is beautiful (whether it be physical or personality traits)?
- What are some of the ethical/behavioral standards in communicating and interacting with others within your culture that fosters love for other people?
- How does your culture promote love for others? How would you say this encourages the journey to self-love?
- What have been some of the ways that your culture has encouraged your journey to self-love?
- How has having this duality in being in the US but also having ties to your country of origin allowed you to explore self-love (are you combining the two ways that its explored or focusing on one etc)