How to Surplus Unwanted Research Laboratory Equipment

Non-functioning and/or surplus laboratory equipment that is no longer required for research can be removed from the lab and sent to Emory Surplus Services by contacting Emory Campus Services (CS) Work Management Center to request a pickup.

Before items will be picked up by CS, they must be decontaminated, and a completed Equipment Hazard Tag must be attached to the equipment. The Equipment Hazard Tag is available on the EHSO website under Guidance > Forms and Documents.

CS Work Management Center:

(404) 727-7463 | | Campus Services – Submit a Work Request


This entry was posted in EHSO and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.