Since the launch of Emory Digital Collections in April 2020, thousands of items from Emory’s rare and unique holdings have been uploaded to the platform. Beginning in November 2021, staff in Library Technology and Digital Strategies will provide periodic updates sharing what has been added to EDC during the preceding month.
Here’s what was added in October 2021:
- 50 Emory course catalogs were added to the Emory University Course Catalogs and Bulletins.
- 588 historical Emory photographs were added to the Emory University Office of Alumni Publications Photographs.
- 34 16th-century texts were added to the Richard C. Kessler Reformation Collection.
- 2 rare volumes in Marathi were added to the South Asia Open Archives at Emory.
- 23 books written or edited by early Methodists John and Charles Wesley were added to the Wesleyana Collection.
If you have any questions about Emory Digital Collections, please contact Kathryn Michaelis (kmicha3 [at] emory [dot] edu) or Emily Porter (eporter [at] emory [dot] edu).
by Kathryn Michaelis, manager, Digital Preservation Program