Has COVID-19 got you stir crazy? Spend some time whipping up your mind with the wide variety of courses and tutorials available to you from LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com). Once you complete a course, you will be awarded a certificate that you can add to your LinkedIn profile and your resume to demonstrate your knowledge of that particular skill. You can access LinkedIn Learning on the web or download the LinkedIn Learning App for iOS and Android from the App Store or Google Play.
LinkedIn Learning provides thousands of courses which they divide into three broad categories: business, creative and technology. Within each category they offer training in subjects (e.g., data science, web development, video, audio and music), software (e.g., Photoshop, Excel, Tableau, Office 365) and learning paths (e.g., Become a Digital Marketer, Become a Graphic Designer, Become a Front-End Web Developer). Here are some ideas to get started.
Improve your data skills:
- Learning Data Visualization
- Tableau Essential Training
- Excel 2019 Essential Training
- Excel Essential Training Office 365
Enhance your personal development skills:
- Critical Thinking for Better Judgment and Decision Making
- Building Self Confidence
- Improving Your Focus
- Asserting Yourself, an Empowered Choice
Wow people with your digital skills:
- Photoshop 2020 Essential Training: The Basics
- Digital Imaging for Business Professionals
- Learning Canva
- Final Cut Pro X 10.4.4 Essential Training
Want to learn about career development?
- Creating a Career Plan
- Leadership Strategies for Women
- How to Network When You Don’t Like Networking
And faculty might be especially interested in this right now:
This blog post is based on one created by the Goizueta Business Library.