Epidemiology Research Associate 2, IQVIA
As a member of the Injury Surveillance and Analytics (ISA) Team, assist in data analytics, including data management, quality, and organization as well as project management of research related to sports injuries and player health. Responsibilities include contributions to development of study questions and substantive contributions to ad-hoc and scheduled reports (analysis and writing), data collection and management, creation of datasets using complex existing data sources, and ownership of client deliverables.
- Creates datasets and conducts statistical analyses in SAS for analytic reports.
- Leads comprehensive data management tasks, data quality control processes, and data cleaning for injury surveillance.
- Builds and manages automated reports and data listings.
- Organizes and supports both research projects and rapid analytics related to sports injury epidemiology.
- Prepares and contributes to drafting of sections of study documents, analytic reports, and development of slides for client meetings with the review and guidance of Program Lead, including format and quality review of final deliverable.
- Provides support to project team where needed and acts as a resource for internal team members.
- May participate in client-facing project meetings as a recognized member of the project team and directly interface with the client in order to coordinate deliverables.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years relevant education and experience Req
- Master’s Degree Public health, epidemiology, outcomes research, health economics or a relevant scientific field and 1 year relevant experience preferred
- Sound methodological training in epidemiology, biostatistics, outcomes research, data science or related area relevant to observational research. Training in exercise science, kinesiology, or sports medicine is favorable but not required.
- Exceptional attention to detail, ability to think critically, and effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; medical writing experience beneficial.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers, and clients in a global and matrixed environment.
- Ability to work independently, both under supervision and as a contributing team member.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer, and SAS.
How to Apply
Click here to read more about this position and apply online!