Health Services Research Intern, American Cancer Society
Category : Student Opportunities
The Health Services Research Program of the American Cancer Society conducts research on health disparities related to cancer, identifies barriers to receiving optimal cancer care, and estimates the impact of health policies on the cost of and access to cancer care at both state and national level, to strengthen the scientific basis to reduce the burden of cancer among patients, caregivers, and their families.
- The Health Services Research Intern will prepare and analyze national data using SAS and Stata;
- Conduct literature reviews, assist in developing research proposals, and some scientific writing;
- Prepare tables and figures for scientific presentations using Excel and/or PowerPoint;
- Proofread reports for publication and presentation at professional meetings.
- REQUIRED: Data analysis experience, strong interest in evaluating health disparities
- PREFERRED: Familiarity with SAS
How to Apply
Click here to read more about the position and apply on Handshake!