Congratulations to Alicia Yin 23C, a Biology major from New York, who is one of the four Emory recipients of the prestigious Robert T. Jones Scholarship. Alicia will spend the next year studying at the University of St. Andrews in Scotland, where she plans to pursue a Master’s of Research in Anthropology, Art and Perception. Read more.
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.