Congratulations to Dr. David Civitello who recently won the George Mercer Award for outstanding ecological research published by a research scientist under the age of 40. You can read about the award here. Read the publication, which is a synthesis of his experimental, field, and modeling work on the ecology of schisto transmission.
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.