Monarch butterflies, one of the most iconic insects of North America, are increasingly plagued by a debilitating parasite, a major new analysis shows. The Journal of Animal Ecology published the findings, led by scientists at Emory University. Read more about this study….
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- New class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue uses art to teach social justice
- Greg Kimmerer awarded The Biology Research Award in honor of Dr. Pat Marsteller
- Uma Alappan awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
- Cuttino Award winner Rachelle Spell mentors every Emory biology student, new faculty
No comments to show.