Emory Provost Ravi V. Bellamkonda, a biomedical engineer, and groundbreaking immunologist Max D. Cooper have been named 2021 fellows of the National Academy of Inventors. Dr. Bellamkonda has his research lab in Biology. Read about the fellowship.
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
- Emory’s Arts and Social Justice (ASJ) Fellows and Biology Faculty to present projects on Dec. 6
- Eladio Abreu: Mentoring and the power of presence video
- Human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour
- Celebration of Faculty Eminence: Tenures and Promotions
No comments to show.