In the new class “Human Flourishing: Imagine a Just City,” led by Emory biology professor Micaela Martinez and comedian David Perdue, science and creativity combine to imagine a place where everyone flourishes. (Read the full article here.)
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.