40 human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour where they colored cell-signaling illustrations. They even ran out of coloring sheets and seating—a rare office hour occurrence when the first exam is still weeks away!
- Biology faculty Jaap de Roode’s working relationship with President Jimmy Carter
- Sandra Mendiola was chosen as the winner of the 2022 – 2023 Kharen Fulton Award for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement.
- Dr. Anita Corbett named 2022 Fellow for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Emory College junior receives prestigious NIH scholarship
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
No comments to show.