40 human physiology students attended the first in-person Artistic Office Hour where they colored cell-signaling illustrations. They even ran out of coloring sheets and seating—a rare office hour occurrence when the first exam is still weeks away!
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.