Emory IMSD Fellow Noah Okada is one of only 100 global winners of the new Quad Fellowship. He is among 100 exceptional scholars selected for the inaugural cohort of Quad Fellows, a global network of thinkers working across science and technology to solve real-world problems.
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.