Congratulations to Hasset Nurelegne who has received the National Institutes of Health prestigious undergraduate scholarship for 2022-23. Nurelegne is a double major in English and neuroscience and behavioral biology, working in the research lab of Dr. Anita Corbett in Biology. Nurelegne is one of just 12 recipients of this highly competitive award. Read More
- Biology faculty Jaap de Roode’s working relationship with President Jimmy Carter
- Sandra Mendiola was chosen as the winner of the 2022 – 2023 Kharen Fulton Award for Diversity, Inclusion, and Community Engagement.
- Dr. Anita Corbett named 2022 Fellow for the American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Emory College junior receives prestigious NIH scholarship
- IMSD Scholar Noah Okada named Quad Fellow for work applying AI to neuroscience research
No comments to show.