Congratulations to Hasset Nurelegne who has received the National Institutes of Health prestigious undergraduate scholarship for 2022-23. Nurelegne is a double major in English and neuroscience and behavioral biology, working in the research lab of Dr. Anita Corbett in Biology. Nurelegne is one of just 12 recipients of this highly competitive award. Read More
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.