I teach courses focused on social analysis, immigration policy, community and international development at Candler School of Theology. I grew up in the Mesilla Valley near the Mexico-U.S. border, so I love the smell of roasting chiles and the desert after a rain. My favorite courses to teach are travel seminars during which we stay with local residents. And I retire in 2018!!!
Most commented posts
- Learning Centered Strategies – for older professional students — 9 comments
- Embodiment and virtual relationships — 8 comments
- Carol Dweck’s emphasis on growth and direct observation — 4 comments
- OER for Dmin community analysis class — 4 comments
- M8 UDL response — 4 comments