Report All Accidents, Incidents and Near-Misses

Where do I report if I am an undergraduate student?

Undergraduate students performing research activities in the laboratory must promptly notify their supervisor and contact Emory University Student Health Services if there is an accident, incident or near-miss. Here is the link to Student Health Services:

Employees who are injured on the job must promptly notify their supervisor and report to Employee Health according to Emory University Policy 4.93 Workplace Health and Safety.

To report an accident, incident or near-miss see the step-by-step Guide:

Log into PeopleSoft to initiate your report:

Additional information can be found at the Emory University Accident/Injury Reporting webpage:

Do you need to contact Occupational Injury Management Office/Employee Health?

General Information:

Injury reporting flow chart:

To report a spill, contact the EHSO Spill Response Team at 404-727-2888 – this is a 24/7 number and someone will contact you to get additional details.

Important Numbers to Know –

Report Accidents or Injuries at the Yerkes National Primate Research Center to:

3rd floor Main Center room # 3147 or 2nd floor room # 2109
Office: 404-727-8012
Cell: 404-275-0963

OIM 7am- 4pm All Emory Campus: 404-686-8587

OIM After Hours, Weekends, Holidays: NP On Call: 404-686-5500  PIC# 50464


This entry was posted in EHSO and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>