Graduate students in the BGA-Lab must meet the following requirements:
- Undergraduate course in Introduction to Genetics (Genetics I) [with a grade of B or better]
- Molecular Genetics or Gene Expression/Bioinformatics [year 2 of graduate studies]
- GLM (Multivariate Regression) and SEM/HLM [year 3 of graduate studies]
Graduate students are also required to:
- Attend all weekly lab meetings
- Along with the lab director, lab manager, and post-doctoral fellows, mentor and direct undergraduate research assistants (URAs) towards completion of individual research projects.
- Learn R and Mplus