The Darrell Stokes award recognizes a Biology major who has made significant contributions to the Department of Biology and the broader Emory Community. The winner, Amulya Marellapudi, served the Biology Department as an intro bio TA for multiple semesters, where she was recognized as an excellent TA by both students and professors. During her Emory career, she was deeply involved in both research and service related to public health and health disparities. Most notably, her research at the School of Public Health has already led to a first author publication and a co-author publication. Further, she served as President of Emory Remote Area Medical and was the Director of Finance of Emory’s American Mock World Health Organization.
- Dr. David Civitello won the George Mercer Award
- Emory biology and Georgia Tech electrical and computer engineering researchers combine lab expertise
- The 2023 Barry Yedvobnick Undergraduate Research Award
- Alicia Yin selected as a 2023 Bobby Jones Scholar
- Zee Kwong awarded The Biology Award for Excellence in honor of Darrell R. Stokes
No comments to show.