For this reflection, you will focus on ONE story or ONE main character and write about your views, thoughts, or reactions. Below are some tips to guide your writing.
- Your paper can focus on your reactions, feelings and analysis of the stories in a personal way more than a formal research paper would require. Writing in first person and citing personal experiences are all appropriate, but don’t rely solely on your experiences. Your analysis of the issues revealed in the stories and your online research will provide depth for your paper.
- Maintain a clear organization of your thoughts and have a well presented central theme for your paper. Mention only the main points that you will be discussing in your essay. Do not give a complete summary of the stories.
- Please turn in a printed copy and email me the Word file in an email attachment.
- Type using size 12 font, double space.
- It should be between 1.5 to 2 pages long.
- Check your grammar and characters carefully.